BJJ Arte Suave T-Shirt White
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1925. Carlos Gracie Sr. opens his first martial arts school. The gentle art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or "Arte Suave" in Portuguese, is born. The rest is history.
BJJ Arte Suave T-Shirt pays homage to the birth of the gentle art. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft. Double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability.
Print color: black
- 100% ringspun cotton
- 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
The model is 187cm tall (6′1″), weighs 91kg (200 lbs) and is wearing size L.